Thursday, September 16, 2010

Add caption


I Just Didn't Know!

To those of you in Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Singapore, Jakarta, Indonesia, Canada, Alaska and of course all of the USA, thank you for reading this blog.  I am amazed you found it and took the time to read anything on it . . . but I must remember . . . this is the Worldwide Wide Web.  I am not worthy of your attention, and I am certainly overwhelmed by your visit.

Whether you are a Believer or not, I pray that something I wrote said something to you.  Everything on here is for God's glory and the glory of my Lord and King, Christ Jesus.  He said to "go into all the world and preach the Gospel."  He has given me the free access to do so by the publishing of this blog on the web and I must do so with such a calling and direction laid before me.  I will try to post as often as I can.  Meanwhile, please pray for me and the little church God has me pastoring and for this vital effort.  I just want to be faithful to His will as much as lies within me.  I want to live out Philippians 3:10 and Titus 2:11-15.  God bless you in your part of the world.

No comments: