Friday, March 19, 2010

Pastor's Conference

I want to thank the Saints of Grace Baptist Church, Madison, Alabama and Pastor Dean Olive for the wonderful hospitality shown me yesterday.  I was there for the 3rd Thursday Sovereign Grace Pastor's Fellowship held bi-monthly with the pastors of the Sovereign Grace Fellowship.  Pastors, preachers, saints from Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee were in attendance.  It was a wonderful day of preaching and fellowship with many men I hadn't seen in a while, and several new ones that I was happy to meet.

I preached at 10:00am.  My text was John 8:12 where Jesus says "I AM the Light of the world." The title of the message was "Who Jesus Is."  I was followed by Don Currin, who works with HeartCry Ministries.  His wonderful sermon was entitled "A Heritage of Holiness."  Then after a good lunch we heard Paul Washer, also of HeartCry Ministries, on a truly timely and necessary topic "The Christian Husband."  All three sermons can be heard and downloaded from http://www.sermonaudio.com/gbcmadisonal/.

No comments: